Tuesday 11 March 2008

His life as a wife!

When John asked me to marry him I said no. We'd lived together for several months and to be fair it had worked out better than I'd hoped. He was obedient. He did the housework without any complaint. But...well there is always a but isn't there. I've started hitting him you see, and that is not good. Now I'm not talking abot the occasional slap - I've been that way with men for years - I'm talking 'bend over that chair and take your medicine' kind of thing. It's almost formal and he takes it! Let me explain what happened. We were at my mother's (she's not easy to deal with by the way) and he got into an arguement with her. I went into one of my rages and John didn't even notice until it was too late. When my mother went into the kitchen he saw my face and went white. I was just about to give him the slap of his life when he said, 'not here!'
I'm not sure what happened but to me at least it meant that he was sorry and that he wasn't trying to duck out of his punishment, but he didn't want my mother to see it happen. Ordinarily that wouldn't have stopped me, I'm terrible when I'm angry and just don't care what people think. So why did I go along? Why did I whisper 'later, I promise, later.'
When we got home I was still simmering but not in the usual way, even John knew something was up. He was pale and very frightened. The minute we stepped inside I went for him. And that's when he said, 'no marks Jenny, no marks. Please - I have to go to work tomorrow.'
I hesitated. That's the moment I should have accepted and apology and moved on with my life. Instead I ordered him to bend over the back of the couch. Why did he obey? It was a ludicrous situation. I was wearing a tight dress that came with it's own thin plastic belt. I slipped it from my waist and struck his buttocks....
Later, in bed, I wanted to tell him I was sorry. I would have only John apologised to me! And first thing next morning he rang my mother to tell her how sorry he was....

4 comments:

Milliscent said...

Jenny,

Just a quick note to let you know that I adore your blog, this post in particular.

I look forward to reading more as your explorations continue.

I did take the liberty of posting a link into your blog on my own which is at milliscent.blogspot.com

Mandee said...

Although this is clearly a reincarnated mother/son relationship, it does work for both parties to their complete satisfaction and as such is a most acceptable relationship. The control by the wife is essential to both regardless of how is is acheieved. I am happy for both of you.

Stevebeatrice said...

I favor reverse roles,as a male i would love being the male wife,ladies need to hear more of you being vocal,ladies take over.

MATINA said...


I was diagnosed as HEPATITIS B carrier in 2013 with fibrosis of the
liver already present. I started on antiviral medications which
reduced the viral load initially. After a couple of years the virus
became resistant. I started on HEPATITIS B Herbal treatment from
ULTIMATE LIFE CLINIC (www.ultimatelifeclinic.com) in March, 2020. Their
treatment totally reversed the virus. I did another blood test after
the 6 months long treatment and tested negative to the virus. Amazing
treatment! This treatment is a breakthrough for all HBV carriers.